Makes 2 cups or 16 (2-tablespoon) servings
Scrapple finds a home in this creamy game day dip. Mixed with layers of cream cheese, cheddar cheese and a package of Old Bay® Crab Cake Classic® Mix, you won’t be able to resist this party-time crowd pleaser. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) scrapple, sliced 1⁄4 inch thick
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) whipped cream cheese
- 1/2cup white cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1 package Old Bay® Crab Cake Classic® Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add scrapple; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove from skillet. Coarsely chop scrapple and place in large bowl.
- Stir in cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Spread in 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Sprinkle with crab cake mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.